Rushcliffe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and expects all staff and volunteers to follow the school’s Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
Pupil Wellbeing Coordinator
0115 9744050 x 5171
If you are concerned about a child’s welfare please contact Helen Carnell and provide a detailed record of your concern. Please do not investigate the concern yourself.
From time to time student information may be shared with third party agencies where welfare concerns have been raised. These concerns will be shared with the student’s parents/carers initially unless their involvement places the child at risk.
For the latest information from the Nottinghamshire Safeguarding Children Partnership please visit: https://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/nscp An informative letter and booklet for parents regarding Online Safety has been produced which can be found here (http://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/media/116503/staysafeonlineleaflet-notts-nottm-2016.pdf).
You can report any incidents or safeguarding concerns you have that have taken place online here https://www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/.
The school also operates within the following relevant Trust level policies:
- Complaints Policy and Procedure (Trust policy)
- Disciplinary Policy (employees) (Trust policy)
- Employee Expectations and Code of Conduct (Trust policy)
- Equality (Trust policy)
- Freedom of Information (Trust policy)
- information, governance and security policy (Part of the Trust data protection policy)
- Grievance Policy (employees) (Trust policy)
- Whistle Blowing (Trust policy)
These can be found at